MRI from Picture to Proton eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This essential companion to Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery covers the clinical conditions most commonly encountered by medical students, junior clinicians, and surgeons in training.
This is clinical anatomy at its best !
Structured by body region, each chapter includes plentiful clinical photographs and images supplementing the high-quality anatomical diagrams, using the best modality to demonstrate anatomical relevance. Highlighted descriptions of clinical relevance emphasise the integrated approach so central to current teaching practice, and facilitated by the wealth of both clinical and anatomical experience of the distinguished author team.