Develop a network of successful business relationships in China!This systematic study of the Chinese concept of guanxi–broadly translated, ”personal relationship” or ”connections”–offers a comprehensive social and professional model for doing business in China. In addition to a clear analysis of the origins and meanings of this vital concept, Guanxi: Relationship Marketing in a Chinese Context empowers you with practical tools for establishing guanxi in order to facilitate successful business relationships. Guanxi is based on an original research study as well as the authors’twenty years of experience of doing business in China. Their understanding of the implications of face, favor, reciprocity, honor, and interconnectedness–all vital parts of guanxi–will enable you to understand the unstated assumptions of Chinese business culture. Moreover, the book discusses the legal implications of guanxi as well as cultural expectations.This valuable handbook offers a wealth of information on guanxi: case studies of guanxi in action managerial implications of saving face and reciprocity measuring guanxi quality and performance indicators step-by-step instructions for building guanxi detailed strategies for penetrating the Chinese marketGuanxi is an indispensable tool for anyone wanting to do business in China, for students of international business or Chinese culture, and for scholars interested in international business culture.
Marketing the Museum (Heritage : Care-Preservation-Management) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.