Marketing on the Internet: Your Seven-Step Plan for Succeeding in e-Business Now That the Hype Is Over eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Full of practical, proven techniques and step-by-step strategies, this informative resource teaches internet tourism businesses how to attract visitors and convert them into paying customers. With a design that allows each chapter to stand on its own, the book provides easy and immediate implementation for a variety of promotion strategies, including those geared for bed and breakfasts, campgrounds, and theme parks. By learning to utilize industry-specific internet newsgroups and mailing lists, businesses can target their customers, examine advertising techniques of their competitors, and ensure consistent visibility on the Web. Tips on updating, revisiting, and rethinking a business’s online presence round out the advice, ensuring that potential and existing clients keep coming back.