Marketing and Selling Professional Services in Architecture and Construction eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
one stop r?sum? of the major gurus who have had a critical influence on marketing thinking and development.This is much more than just a series of summaries, Sultan has worked directly with many of the figures in this book. It’s enabled him to summarize, contrast and comment on the key concepts with knowledge, depth and insight.He describes the key ideas of each guru, places them in context and explains their significance. He shows you how they’ve been applied in practice, looks at their pros and cons and includes the view of other expert writers. He ends each chapter with a summary of key elements and lessons to take on board.The gurus covered in detail include:Peter DruckerTheodore LevittMichael PorterPhilip KotlerTom PetersGeorge DayJagdish ShethThomas Nagle