Managing the Future: Foresight in the Knowledge Economy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Книга The Complete Project Management Office Handbook, Second Edition The Complete Project Management Office Handbook, Second EditionКниги Экономика Автор: Gerard M. Hill Год издания: 2007 Формат: pdf Издат.:AUERBACH Страниц: 752 Размер: 5,7 ISBN: 1420046802 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: 0) Оценка:The Complete Project Management Office Handbook, Second Edition identifies the PMO as the essential business integrator of the people, processes, and tools that manage or influence project performance. This book details how the PMO applies professional project management practices and successfully integrates business interests with project goalsâ regardless of whether the scope of the PMO is limited to managing a handful of specific projects or expanded to oversee the total practice of project management within the organization. The book first considers the five stages of PMO capability, each benchmarking a particular level of capability achieved if functions are fully implemented. Each stage is also indicative of the organizationâs maturity in project management, with the PMOâs role and responsibilities advancing from project management oversight and control at the lower end of the competency continuum to strategic business alignment at the higher competency stages. This revised edition then examines 20 function models that can be used to guide the organization through the deliberation and the development of PMO operational capability. These models suggest what project management capability can be realized through comprehensive implementation of each PMO function. Providing project and business managers with a starting point that enables them to achieve desired results from project management, The Complete Project Management Office Handbook is an important resource for everyone involved in making project management work effectively within the organization.