Managing complex projects eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Focusing on the tangible, cash flow operations that make business work
In business, there are pie-in-the-sky valuation standards like share prices and stock options that have alternately led executives to untold riches and to federal prisons. and then there is cold hard cash–the dollars and cents that pay the bills, keep the tax man at bay, and ensure a company’s ongoing survival. Rob Reider and Peter Heyler redirect corporate attention to core, cash management operation in Managing Cash Flow: An Operational Focus.
The authors’ comprehensive guide focuses on how a corporation can enhance its overall cash position on an ongoing basis. Reider and Heyler identify business functions that too often become ends in themselves–accounts receivable, inventory, administration–and remind readers of a company’s primary goals:
- Customer service
- Cash conversion
- Making money
Managing Cash Flow: An Operational Focus offers a host of procedures and techniques for applying a cash-flow criterion to all business functions, keeping companies focused on the proverbial bottom line.
Nothing happens in business without measurable, tangible, absolute cash. Rob Reider and Peter Heyler offer a must-have, common-sense guide for keeping companies in the black.