Love Signals: A Practical Field Guide to the Body Language of Courtship eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The fourth edition of this classic textbook has been revised to reflect recent developments in language teaching and learning yet retains the basic structure and approach so popular with its readers. Teaching and learning content has been updated, particularly taking into account the rise of task-based learning, Conversational Analysis and social models of second language acquisition, changes in national syllabuses and examinations and the increasing controversy over the role of the native speaker target. Each chapter has been revised to stand alone, enabling the text to be taught and studied out of sequence if preferred. A set of focusing questions has also been added to each and further reading sections have been updated. In addition, icons appear throughout the text signaling where extra information — summaries, data, lecture notes, test batteries and more — can be found on the author’s accompanying website, www.hoddereducation.com/viviancook. Second Language Learning and Language Teaching remains the essential textbook for all student teachers of modern languages and TESOL as well as applied linguistics.