Learning Chaos Engineering: Discovering and Overcoming System Weaknesses Through Experimentation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Automate release processes, deployment, and continuous integration of your application as well as infrastructure automation with the powerful services offered by AWS
• Accelerate your infrastructure’s productivity by implementing a continuous delivery pipeline within your environment
• Leverage AWS services and Jenkins 2.0 to perform complete application deployments on Linux servers
• This recipe-based guide that will help you minimize application deployment downtime
AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodeBuild, and CodePipeline are scalable services offered by AWS that automate an application s build and deployment pipeline. In order to deliver tremendous speed and agility, every organization is moving toward automating an entire application pipeline. This book will cover all the AWS services required to automate your deployment to your instances.
You’ll begin by setting up and using one of the AWS services for automation CodeCommit. Next, you ll learn how to build a sample Maven and NodeJS Application using CodeBuild. After you ve built the application, you ll see how to use CodeDeploy to deploy the application in EC2/Autoscaling. You ll also build a highly scalable and fault tolerant continuous integration (CI)/continuous deployment (CD) pipeline using some easy-to-follow recipes.
Following this, you ll achieve CI/CD for Microservices application and reduce the risk within your software development lifecycle. You ll also learn to set up an infrastructure using CloudFormation Template and Ansible, and see how to automate AWS resources using AWS Lambda.
Finally, you ll learn to automate instances in AWS and automate the deployment lifecycle of applications.By the end of this book, you ll be able to minimize application downtime and implement CI/CD, gaining total control over your software development lifecycle.
What You Will Learn
• Build a sample Maven and NodeJS Application using CodeBuild
• Deploy the application in EC2/Auto Scaling and see how CodePipeline helps you integrate AWS services
• Build a highly scalable and fault tolerant CI/CD pipeline
• Achieve the CI/CD of a microservice architecture application in AWS ECS using CodePipeline, CodeBuild, ECR, and CloudFormation
• Automate the provisioning of your infrastructure using CloudFormation and Ansible
• Automate daily tasks and audit compliance using AWS Lambda
• Deploy microservices applications on Kubernetes using Jenkins Pipeline 2.0