Lean Development and Innovation: Hitting the Market with the Right Products at the Right Time eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Leverage the full power of your sales force with a cutting-edge compensation program
Salespeople are motivated by many things―and how they’re paid tops the list. Sales compensation is one of the best tools for motivating any sales force and thus maximizing business revenue. Do you have strategically aligned sales compensation plans or are your pay plans holding back your sales force?
Compensating the Sales Force has helped thousands of business leaders worldwide create sales compensation programs that drive sales performance, increase revenue, and trigger business growth. Now, this new edition brings you fully up to date with new approaches for a business landscape where product/solution objectives and customer needs are in constant in flux.
Sales guru David Cichelli provides everything you need to build an incentive plan that delivers real financial results. He takes you step-by-step through the process of setting target pay, selecting the right performance measures, and establishing quotas. You’ll learn everything there is to know about:
•Why job content drives sales compensation design
•Methods for calculating formulas for payout purposes
•The roles of quota allocation, sales crediting, and account assignment
•Compensating a complex sales organization and global sales teams
•Administering, monitoring, and measuring the effectiveness of the program
An indispensable resource for anyone involved in sales compensation―from CEOs and sales managers to HR personnel to IT professionals―Compensating the Sales Force provides all the tools you need to design and implement a sales compensation plan that increases profits―and drives the sales team to exceed sales targets.