Laboratory Atlas of Anatomy and Physiology eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This is the new 14th edition of the classic atlas in English with Latin labels. The SOBOTTA Atlas covers the complete macroscopic anatomy in full detail and equaled quality with almost 2000 figures. The Atlas’ organization by body region corresponds to the way you learn in your dissection labs. Simple new introductory schemes and general overviews help you to understand the more complex figures and connections – step by step.Especially handyThe Volume 1 is accompanied by a compact brochure with tables on muscles, joints, and nerves. Reference to the matching tables in the separate Table BookletVice versa, references are given from the tables to the matching figuresCross references to further matching figures in the AtlasPerfect orientation – the new navigation systemNavigation system: The menu indicates, where you actually areChapters are distinct in colour”Compass card”: Link to figures of adjacent regionsThis way you quickly locate the sought structure: arteries, veins and nerves are distinguishable by different coloursTo facilitate the application of anatomical knowledge to clinical practice, the new SOBOTTA comes with even more clinical figures, including new imaging techniques (IX-ray, MRT, CT etc.), endoscopic images, intraoperative colour photographs of inner organs, pictures from patients with common paralyses and more – designed to be suitable for any type of curriculum.