Introduction to E-commerce (Tsinghua University Texts) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Becoming an effective IT manager presents a host of challenges–from anticipating emerging technology to managing relationships with vendors, employees, and other managers. A good IT manager must also be a strong business leader.
This book invites you to accompany new CIO Jim Barton to better understand the role of IT in your organization. You’ll see Jim struggle through a challenging first year, handling (and fumbling) situations that, although fictional, are based on true events.
You can read this book from beginning to end, or treat is as a series of cases. You can also skip around to address your most pressing needs. For example, need to learn about crisis management and security? Read chapters 10-12. You can formulate your own responses to a CIO’s obstacles by reading the authors’ regular “Reflection” questions.
You’ll turn to this book many times as you face IT-related issues in your own career.