Internet of Things, for Things, and by Things eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The protocols and standards for networking are numerous and complex. Multivendor internetworking, crucial to present day users, requires a grasp of these protocols and standards. Data and Computer Communications: Networking and Internetworking, a comprehensive text/reference, brings clarity to all of the complex issues involved in networking activity, providing excellent instruction for students and an indispensable reference for practitioners.This systematic work answers a vast array of questions about overall network architecture, design, protocols, and deployment issues. It offers a practical, thorough treatment of the applied concepts of data and computer communication systems, including signaling basics, transmission of digital signals, and layered architecture. The book features in-depth discussions of integrated digital networks, integrated services digital networks, and high-speed networks, including currently evolving technologies, such as ATM switching, and their applications in multimedia technology. It also presents the state-of-the-art in Internet technology, its services, and implementations.The balance of old and new networking technologies presents an appealing set of topics for both undergraduate students and computer and networking professionals. This book presents all seven layers of OSI-based networks in great detail, covering services, functions, design issues, interfacing, and protocols. With its introduction to the basic concepts and practical aspects of the field, Data and Computer Communications: Networking and Internetworking helps you keep up with the rapidly growing and dominating computer networking technology.