Professional services are estimated to be worth up to $700 billion worldwide, but as the market matures there is an urgent need for new marketing thinking for global players or small businesses alike. This book applies the core principles of strategic marketing to professional services for the first time, in an approach that is at once accessible and compelling. With case studies from a range of companies including J. Walter Thompson, market research companies, the ?big four? accounting firms, Headhunters, Interbrand and large US legal firms, it is intended to become the definitive book for effective strategic marketing in professional services.
Internationales Marketing-Management eBook $13.00
International Retail Marketing: A Case Study Approach eBook $12.00
International Strategic Marketing: A European Perspective eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.