Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs (The New Rules of Social Media) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
These Two Masters of Marketing Want to Pass Their Most Powerful Success Strategies on to You!Learn to:Slash marketing costs and boost profits by making your business as green and ethical as possibleEasily turn your customers, suppliers, and even competitors into your unofficial sales forceUnderstand how to turn business acquaintances into powerful joint-venture partnersCut your advertising budget and build revenues using social media, traditional media, and the power of your own brain—even get paid to do your marketingHarness the Magic Triangle and the Abundance Principle to skyrocket to successFind all this and much more within the covers of Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green—your road map to thrive and prosper as a green, ethical business in tough times and good times.”A playbook for companies that want to succeed in a world where integrity and transparency trump slick slogans. This is a gem that should be required reading—not just for so-called green marketers, but for any marketer who wants to succeed in today’s economy, and tomorrow’s.”— Joel Makower, Executive Editor, GreenBiz.com, and author, Strategies for the Green Economy”Very wise words from very wise men. Shel and Jay are seasoned marketing pros who not only talk the talk, but walk the walk . . . Follow the advice of Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green. Your current customers, your new customers, and your bank account will be richer for it.”—Bob Burg, author, Endless Referrals, and coauthor, The Go-Giver