Il giro del mondo in sei milioni di anni eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Online business can be a goldmine – or a minefield. David Soskin, former CEO of Cheapflights and Chairman of mySupermarket.co.uk, has faced all the problems thrown up by building a business on the Internet, and solved them. Here, he shows you how to:
• Convert a brilliant idea into something that actually pays
• Get the funding you need to expand
• Build a great team of staff and advisers
• Keep the cash flowing
• Go global!
Net Profit provides much needed inspiration and reassurance for would-be start ups and established businesses who want to do more online.
“This book has been written by an experienced entrepreneur who has built a highly successful online business. He understands the challenges first hand, and gives readers invaluable advice about the how they too can make it big in the digital world.” —Luke Johnson, Chairman Risk Capital partners and Financial Times columnist
“I wish this book had been written ten years ago when I first entered the e-commerce industry.” —Glenn Fogel, EVP – Corporate Development and International, Priceline.com
“David Soskin combines the insightful mind of a top consultant, the hardened vision of a serial entrepreneur, and the practicality of a successful businessman. Read this book!” —Robin Buchanan, Adviser/Board member of multiple companies, previously the Dean and President of London Business School and also the UK Senior Partner of Bain & Company, the leading global consulting firm.