World events such as terrorism, natural disasters and the global financial crisis have raised the profile of risk. Now more than ever, organizations must plan, respond and recognize all forms of risks that they face. Risk management is a core business skill and understanding and dealing with risks effectively can both increase success and reduce the likelihood of failure.Fundamentals of Risk Management provides a comprehensive introduction to this important subject. It is suitable for those starting a career in risk as well as all professionals who need to consider how types of risks impact on their organizations. It clearly defines the three main areas of risk – operational, change and strategic – and examines how to recognize the associated risks and both the problems and opportunities these present. The book is also supported by a broad range of case studies and well-known examples, providing an accessible introduction to this key area.
Human Resource Management eBook $14.00
HR Strategy for the High Performing Business: Inspiring Success Through Effective Human Resource Management eBook $15.00
Human Capital Management: Achieving Added Value Through People eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.