Handbook of Research in Mass Customization and Personalization (2 Volume Set) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
With his take-no-prisoners 1994 book Winner Takes All, Bill Gallacher first carved out a reputation as a no-nonsense authority on the futures trading game. Now, with The Options Edge, he focuses on the world of options on futures, exposing the shortcomings of current theoretical pricing formulae and offering a simple, understandable, and widely applicable option pricing model without invoking any complicated mathematics whatsoever. Gallacher?s watershed book represents nothing less than a new mindset for trading options on futures, a revolutionary approach that depends less on esoteric, theoretical abstractions and more on empirical evidence gathered from the real world of options trading.