In 1999, the Project Management Institute (PMI®) conducted a role delineation study for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Examination. In addition to being used to establish the test specifications for the examination, the study describes the tasks (competencies) PMPs perform and the project management knowledge and skills PMPs use to complete each task. Each of the study’s tasks is linked to a performance domain (e.g., Planning the Project, etc.). Each task has three components to it: what the task is, why the task is performed, and how the task is completed. The Project Management Professional (PMP) Role Delineation Study is an excellent resource for educators, trainers, administrators, practitioners, and individuals interested in pursuing PMP certification.
Harvard business essentials: managing change and transition eBook $12.00
Guia de los Fundamentos de la Direccion de Proyectos Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge: Official Spanish Translation ((Pmbok Guide) eBook $12.00
Guide to Project Management: Achieving lasting benefit through effective change eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.