Global Marketing Management, 5th edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Now in its 7th edition, Marketing Plans is a highly renowned international bestseller. The book has been thoroughly revised, and every chapter has been carefully updated with special attention to the latest developments in marketing. To accomplish this, Professor Malcolm McDonald has been joined in this edition by Professor Hugh Wilson, a leading expert on CRM and multichannel strategy as well as marketing planning.
Major changes to this edition include new chapters based on the very latest research on:
- Planning for integrated marketing communications and digital marketing
- Developing multichannel strategy
- Developing the CRM plan
- Marketing effectiveness and accountability
Marketing Plans is designed as a tool and a user-friendly learning, resource. Every point illustrated by powerful practical examples and made actionable through simple, step-by-step templates and exercises.
The book is established as essential reading for all serious professional marketers and students of marketing, from undergraduate and postgraduate to professional courses for bodies such as CIM. Above all it provides a practical, hands-on guide to implementing every single concept included in the text.
“It is clearly and powerfully written and is probably the best book on the theory and practice of marketing planning ever written. It is a best-seller in Europe and I strongly recommend the book to anyone with an interest in marketing planning.”
—Warren J. Keegan, Professor of International Business and Marketing Director, Institute for Global Business Strategy, Pace University, New York
“I am extremely impressed by the step lucidity of what is presented.”
—Dr D. H. Eaton, North Carolina University
“A book reaching the quantities sold of Marketing Plans must be a book that is really used. It is not difficult to see why. Malcolm McDonald writes about what to do in marketing and how to do it. Unlike many academic marketing writers, he will never let you forget that marketing ends with –ing.”
—Kenneth Simmonds, Professor of Marketing and International Business, London Business School
“Malcolm McDonald is clearly one of the most respected Professors of Marketing in Europe and the author of a number of outstanding books. The fact that Marketing Plans has been such a massive seller offers testimony of this. McDonald writes with clarity and insight that is becoming increasingly rare today. It is powerful, up to date and has proved that it works. I recommend it to you!”
—John D. Ryans, Jr, Bridgestone Professor of International and Professor of International Marketing, Kent State University, Ohio