Excel PivotTables and charts eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Loved by students for the visual and flexible way to build computer skills, the Illustrated Course Guides are ideal for learning Microsoft Access 2010 regardless of your experience level. Each two-page spread focuses on a single skill, making information easy to follow and absorb. The Illustrated Course Guides split Microsoft Access 2010 concepts and skills into three manageable levels – Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced – perfect for workshops or accelerated courses.