Everything I Know about Marketing I Learned From Google eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Hospitality Marketing: an introduction takes a unique approach to outlining marketing processes in the hospitality industry.Ideal for those new to the topic of marketing, this text contextualises the subject for the hospitality sector. It discusses the eight elements of the marketing mix with direct reference to the specifics of the hospitality industry and approaches the whole process in three stages, as would the hospitality marketing manager:* BEFORE customers visit the hotel / restaurant, the marketing task is to research the market, manage customer expectations and motivate trial purchase through product / service development, pricing, location, distribution and marketing communication.* DURING the service encounter, the task is to meet or exceed customer expectation by managing the physical evidence, service processes and employee behaviour.* AFTER the service encounter, the task is to audit quality and customer satisfaction, and promote a longer term mutually beneficial relationship with customers through relationship marketing initiative.Hospitality Marketing is a complete learning resource, with real-life examples, case studies and exercises in the text, plus an accompanying website which provides solutions to the exercises, further case studies and links to relevant sites to support both students and lecturers. * Contextualises the marketing mix for the hospitality industry.* Contains real-life examples, mini case studies and exercises to illuminate analysis and help understanding.