Evaluating Public Relations: A Best Practice Guide to Public Relations Planning, Research & Evaluation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Книга Public Relations Strategy Public Relations StrategyКниги Маркетинг Автор: Sandra Oliver Год издания: 2007 Формат: pdf Издат.:Kogan Page Страниц: 146 Размер: 1,2 ISBN: 0749448652 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: 0) Оценка:Everything you need to create a 21st-century public relations strategy, with international case studies from companies in the US, Spain, South Africa, Indonesia and Russia, including Royal Caribbean, Edelman Public Relations, 3M Scotch and the Marriott Hotel Group. Contents includeNot Just PR: PR strategy in a management context; PR’s Place on the Board: A core governance role; Reputation management in a celebrity-driven society; Internal Communication: Employees as ambassadors; Beyond ?Customer is King: ? Sales and marketing promotion; Media Relations: A borderless world view; Research Methods: Measures and motives; and The Ethical Dimension: A moral imperative.