Evaluating Marketing Actions and Outcomes, Volume 12 (Advances in Business Marketing and Purchasing) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Get a thorough review of vital research issues! Fundamentals of Business Marketing Research examines recent industrial/business research, evaluates its current effectiveness, and offers suggestions for future use. This unique book includes and is based on “Business Marketing: A Twenty Year Review,” a thorough study of industrial/business research from 1978-1997 with critical commentary from a distinguished panel of business academics and the response of the study’s authors. The combination of critiques, insights, and viewpoints will challenge you to think beyond the traditional role of B2B marketing into a future that’s anything but business as usual. Through an unusual format that gives you access to critical academic analysis, Fundamentals of Business Marketing Research presents a comprehensive review of vital research areas, including marketing to businesses/institutions/governments; buyer-seller relationships; computer use for business marketing; industrial segmentation; channel management and development; physical distribution; advertising; and public relations. The book’s give-and-take is equally focused on areas that have traditionally received a larger share of the research effort (organizational buyer behavior, business marketing strategy and planning, industrial selling and sales management) and those that have taken a back seat in terms of research attention (computers and ethical business marketing). The original study, its criticisms, and the authors’ subsequent assessment spotlight major themes, individual contributions, and future trends in major topic areas, including: business marketing strategy organizational buying behavior and purchasing management business marketing research methodology products/services pricing management issues distribution/logistics and supply chain management promotion Fundamentals of Business Marketing Research is equally effective as a practical guide for professionals and researchers, and as an academic text for doctoral studies.