Emerging Markets for Dummies eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Advertising is a fantastic industry, but actually getting a job (or even your foot in the door) can seem next to impossible. Whether you’re a student or a young professional loaded with questions, this one-of-a-kind guide shows you how to land a job and how to thrive once you’re in and the pressure is on.Authors Nancy Vonk and Janet Kestin are seasoned creative directors and longtime creative partners. In Pick Me, these industry leaders answer your toughest ad career questions, like:Is advertising right for me?How do I build a killer portfolio?How do I get an interview with the elusive creative director?Should I accept an unpaid internship?How do I find the right partner?How do I beat creative block?How do I avoid burnout?Plus, fourteen industry superstars share their insights and explain how they broke into the business. You’ll hear from Bob Barrie, Rick Boyko, David Droga, Mark Fenske, Neil French, Sally Hogshead, Mike Hughes, Shane Hutton, Brian Millar, Tom Monahan, Chuck Porter, Bob Scarpelli, Chris Staples, and Lorraine Tao.Forget the clich?s this is advertising as it really is. If you’re hell-bent on making it, this informative guide will put you on track for a career in one of the most exciting businesses on the planet.