Educating the Consumer-citizen: A History of the Marriage of Schools, Advertising, and Media eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Smart Sales People Don’t Advertise forces you to think outside the traditional marketing sphere. Imagine a concept that will help small business and sales people increase their exposure and market, without spending a dime on advertising?
Tom Richard’s fast paced style and pin-pointing strategies will get your mind racing with new ideas and concepts on how to jump-start or revitalize your sales force with guerilla marketing.
Tom Richard will show you how to implement guerilla marketing to outsmart your competition without having to out spend them.