Earnings Management: Emerging Insights in Theory, Practice, and Research (Springer Series in Accounting Scholarship) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
From 1993 to 1999 an astounding $2 trillion worth of corporate assets changed hands. Legendary deal-maker Bruce Wasserstein looks at why it happened, how it happened, and who were the key players in a decade of colossal buyouts and mergers. With new material that spotlights recent blockbuster deals, Wasserstein brilliantly shows how the current era compares to the years before it, how technology and government affect these mega-mergers and buy-outs, and most importantly, what it means for readersand for their future.