Direct Marketing in Practice (Chartered Institute of Marketing (Paperback)) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Teach students the power of marketing with effective research strategies! This step-by-step textbook shows students how to design, conduct, and interpret market research. Marketing Research: Text and Cases covers the full range of this topic from the difference between strategic and tactical decisions to choosing the proper research design and on to advice on successfully presenting results. Marketing Research provides clear explanations of complex issues, including the interpretation of statistics. Its charts, graphs, figures, sample questionnaires, and case studies make important points easier to grasp. The practice cases (including an SPSS data disk) offer engaging real-world problems that test the student’s research and analysis skills. Marketing Research offers all the course-planning extras you need, including: thorough instructor’s manual sample syllabus research project tips, assignments, and forms test bank with true-false and multiple choice questions also available: 20-30 PowerPoint slides per chapterMarketing Research is an ideal textbook for introductory marketing research courses, and its thorough course planning gives instructors the tools they need.