Digital Marketing eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A clear-sighted introduction to a complex subject, ‘Internal Marketing’ provides the reader with a succinct overview of the most recent thinking and practice. The text begins by defining what internal marketing is and how it can work, and from this foundation:* Outlines state-of-the-art thinking and practice* Demonstrates how internal marketing can be used to facilitate such diverse strategies as TQM, New Product Development and Change Management* Highlights the techniques managers need to understand to use IM effectively within their organizations* Contains a range of international and up to the minute examples and cases of best practice from companies around the worldThroughout the book the emphasis is on understanding the principles that have made internal marketing such a potent force within leading corporations. This is combined with a pragmatic assessment of the many challenges involved in making it a reality within an organization. The first UK title of substance to examine this area in depthGives a clear view of the latest thinking and techniques as employed by leading companies internationallyContains a wide base of up-to-date cases and examples taken from the authors’ international consulting activities