Creating Value: The Theory and Practice of Marketing Semiotics Research eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This comprehensive introduction explores the evolving relationship between new media, advertising and new media consumers. Tracing the shift from ‘mass’ to ‘my’ media, Advertising and New Media critically evaluates the social and cultural implications of increased interactivity and consumer creativity for the future of advertising, with examples drawn from the USA, the UK, Europe, Australia and the peoples Republic of China.Features include: evaluation of consumer-generated advertising, including the Coke Mentos phenomenon, and comparative analysis of the Dove ‘Real Beauty’ and Axe/Lynx ‘Effect’ campaigns interviews with industry practitioners, providing first-hand insights on the impact of new media on advertising.