Creating Powerful Brands, Third Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This is a completely rewritten and updated version of one of the true classic books in the field of marketing and advertising. What’s in a Name? Advertising and the Concept of Brands analyzes brands from the point of view of modern marketing theory. It deals in detail with the role of advertising in creating, building, and maintaining strong brands – the lifeblood of any long-term marketing campaign. The work is empirically based and is supported by the best research from both the professional and academic fields. The authors describe the birth and maturity of brands and dissect the patterns of consumer purchasing of repeat-purchase goods. In addition to all new research findings and examples, this new edition of What’s in a Name? includes first time coverage of the short-term, medium-term, and long-term effects of advertising on sales of brands. The book concludes with new recommendations on how to develop and disseminate better advertising.