Convergence Marketing: Combining Brand and Direct Marketing for Unprecedented Profits eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The tools you need to identify, obtain, record, and analyze data
Sure, access to data is faster and easier to obtain than ever before, but how do you cut through the clutter of information to find whats most useful and organize it to suit your purposes? Marketing Research Kit For Dummies supplies a brimming box of tools that help you mine mountains of data, find the sources you need, and focus your marketing plan.
Whether youre an entrepreneur, a small business owner, or a marketer in a large organization, this powerful resource and companion CD provide you with hands-on tools you need to identify, obtain, record, and analyze secondary, data-electronic and print-for developing or revising a marketing plan, launching a new product or service, or implementing long-term strategic planning. It also offers clear, in-depth instructions and customizable forms for conducting your own primary research.
Includes complete instructions for writing a research plan, conducting depth interviews, and focus groups
Fully explains the process of sampling, analyzing data, and reporting results
Features tips on developing questionnaires for face-to-face, Internet, and postal surveys
Helps you keep an eye on your competition and analyze their results
When money is tight and everything is on the line, you need to make sure youve done your homework. You need Marketing Research Kit For Dummies.