Color Atlas of Human Anatomy, Volume 2: Internal Organs 5th Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A unique review of the essential topographical anatomy of the brain from an MRI perspective, correlating high-quality anatomical plates with high-resolution MRI images. The book includes a historical review of brain mapping and an analysis of the essential reference planes used. It provides a detailed review of the sulcal and the gyral anatomy of the human cortex, guiding readers through an interpretation of the individual brain atlas provided by high-resolution MRI. The relationship between brain structure and function is approached in a topographical fashion with an analysis of the necessary imaging methodology and displayed anatomy. An extensive coronal atlas rounds off the book.