Client at the Core: Marketing and Managing Today’s Professional Services Firm eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book describes the latest constructs, techniques, and processes for enabling managers, professionals, and practitioners to be more effective in designing, developing, and commercializing new products and services. Written from an Integrated Product Development (IPD) perspective, it provides guidance and support in formulating and executing IPD programs for business practitioners and MBA students.