Classroom management: sound theory and effective practice eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This volume, Computing Predictive Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Economics: Modeling Techniques with Startups and Incubators, brings together research and system designs that address the scientific basis and the practical systems design issues that support areas ranging from intelligent business interfaces and predictive analytics to economics modeling. Applications for management science and IT have been of interest areas for business schools and computing experts during recent years. Among the areas that are being treated are modern analytics, heterogeneous computing, business intelligence, ERP (enterprise resource planning), and decision science. Consumers have been pledging their love for data visualizations for a while now, and data is the area being explored, such as B2B and EC (E-commerce), E-business and the Intelligent Web, CRM (customer relationship management), infrastructures, and more. The digitization implications of these many new applications are described and explored in this informative volume. The chapter authors address diverse issues in conjunction with computing predictive analytics, business intelligence, and economics, including university startup incubators, innovation in business, high-tech startups, strategic leadership, developing management systems, sustainable manufacturing and services, strategic decision trees, identifying business competencies, and more. The volume will prove informative to business managers, economists, technology leaders, start-ups, business school faculty and students, IT specialists, high-tech entrepreneurial groups, and others.– Read more…