CIMA Revision Cards Management Accounting Performance Evaluation (CIMA Managerial Level 2008) (CIMA Managerial Level 2008) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Introductory Financial Accounting, 9e provides a unique and perfect blend of robust financial statement analysis with early statement of cash flows coverage. It is directed at those who will analyze real financial statements, and make business decisions based upon that analysis. Real statements are used throughout (Starbucks). Statement of Cash Flows comes earlier in this book than most. Material is focused on analysis of financial statements — ratios introduced early and often, special “Portfolio” section provides a “road map” to financial statement analysis, and special section in end-of-chapter problems focuses on analyzing financial statements (using Starbucks financial statements). Features strong coverage of statement of cash flows (Ch 5) –an essential financial statement, one of growing importance, and should be regarded as a basic statement. For financial accountants.Язык: Английский