CIM Revision Cards 05 06: Marketing Research and Information (Official CIM Revision Cards) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Exclusive Podcast Academy training now available in a book! Podcast Academy, the leader in audio/video podcast and new media education, brings you their first book, Podcast Academy: The Business Podcasting Book, based on their seminars. Written by industry experts, this book brings you practical experience that you can apply to your own business. It covers planning, content creation, legal considerations, branding, marketing, advertising, monetization, and much more. The authors and contributors have been behind many of the earliest corporate podcasts and share their knowledge, success, and real-world experience with you. Podcasting is changing the way organizations are communicating with their customers, prospects and the media. It is an essential new medium for any company looking to extend their communications outreach, and expand their brand awareness. This applies for companies, organizations, charities, schools and groups that range in size from small to Fortune 500 enterprises. If you are thinking about podcasting as a medium for your organization, The Business Podcasting Book will give you a solid understanding of how to create your own company’s voice, measure your efforts and maximize your opportunity. Implement your podcasting strategy now! *Covers the entire business side of podcasting: planning, monetizing,marketing, measuring and much more*Case studies from corporate podcast initiatives – what works and what to avoid*Individual author and contributor tips from Podcast Academy’sT line up of experts