Chemistry and biochemistry of oxygen therapeutics : from transfusion to artificial blood eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Quick lookup for the most essential info in critical care! Ideal for quick reference at the bedside, The Little ICU Book is a condensed, compact version of The ICU Book, Dr. Marino’s best-selling comprehensive intensive care reference. While it mirrors most of the chapters in the larger book, The Little ICU Book zeroes in on only the essentials for the hands-on care of critically ill adult patients. Its fast-access format makes it an indispensible resource for residents as well as busy critical care physicians.
Apply the latest know-how with comprehensive updates throughout the book.
Find the answers you need quickly with a concise outline format and Dr. Marino’s accessible, reader-friendly writing style.
Grasp visual concepts at a glance through abundant clear, colorful illustrations and tables.
Carry it with you everywhere thanks to its portable size.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
Complete content with enhanced navigation
A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use