Channel Strategies And Marketing Mix In A Connected World eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The success of companies is partly dependent on the generation of suitable knowledge upon which to base decision-making, and due to the centrality of the marketing function in organizations, marketing-related knowledge is of strategic relevance. In this connection, it is unlikely to reach a full understanding of any set of systems supporting marketing management without paying the necessary attention to the Artificial Intelligence-based methodologies applied to aid marketing-related decisions. However, as yet these methods are both under-developed and under-used. This book represents a notable and creative step forward in this respect. The editorial project has especially focused on the so-called Marketing Intelligent Systems, a cutting-edge category for marketing management support that focuses on a sophisticated treatment of knowledge by Soft Computing and other machine learning techniques. The reader will find smart reflections on this general theme from diverse world-leading marketing academics through short essays, and a collection of chapters devoted to a variety of applications – segmentation, modeling, e-commerce, etc. – using different technologies such as clustering, evolutionary algorithms, multi-agent systems, or fuzzy logic.