Careers in meeting and events management, hospitality marketing: increasingly important business function planning everything from sales meetings to major conventions eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Did you know? Americans have bought $185 billion worth of Chinese goods China’s economy is growing at an astounding rate of 9 percent a year The trade gap between the U.S. and China has been growing by more than 25 percent per year. Whether you work for a company doing business in China, or are an entrepreneur looking to export your goods and services An American’s Guide to Doing Business in China teaches you the practicalities and the pitfalls of dealing with this complex market. While there are undeniable opportunities in the Chinese market there is also a great deal of hype-and very real political and cultural differences that make doing business in China extremely challenging. Written by an industry expert with more than two decades of experience, An American’s Guide to Doing Business in China is an authoritative and accessible guide on all aspects of doing business in China. An American’s Guide to Doing Business in China gives you the information most relevant to doing business in China on a day-to-day basis including: Finding manufacturing partners Negotiating contracts and agreements Choosing a location and hiring employees This guide also teaches you how to navigate Chinese culture and customs, market and advertise to Chinese consumers, and find the hottest opportunities. An American’s Guide to Doing Business in China is what you need to succeed in the world’s biggest market.