Cardiovascular Physiology: A Clinical Approach eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The second edition of the well respected Nadas’ Pediatric Cardiology includes all tools for diagnosis and management of the pediatric patient with heart disease. Both acquired and congenital heart disease are covered in this practical and accessible textbook. Therapy and surgery of the pediatric cardiac patient are covered from basics through clinical applications.Provides quick access to understanding complex heart problemsIncludes updated information on high profile pediatric cardiology problems from a clinical perspectiveIncludes an index of drugs used in pediatric heart conditionsmFeatures 7 new chapters including Sedation and Anesthesia; Cardiac Transplantation and Tissue Engineering; and Clinical Research.