Cardiac Development eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Cardiovascular Medicine, 2 nd Edition offers you today’s most up-to-date, user-friendly guidance on the evaluation, diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of heart and vascular disease. Inside, you will find comprehensive coverage of everything from cardiac signs and symptoms through peripheral vascular disease and the genetic basis for cardiovascular disease to preventive cardiology. Drs. James Willerson and Jay Cohn–and over 150 world authorities–offer you their decades of scientific and clinical experience. Plus, you will find a consistent chapter organization, clear design, and engaging text that includes user-friendly features such as tables, lists, and treatment boxes. You will have all the guidance you need to diagnose and manage a full range of conditions–right at your fingertips! And, more than 1600 illustrations– including a wealth of color Doppler images–clarify complex principles and make nuances of technique easier to understand and apply, so you can implement them in your practice–immediately. Cardiovascular Medicine, 2nd Edition is the premier resource of its kind–and one that will advance your expertise.