Campaign Trading: Tactics and Strategies to Exploit the Markets eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Everything a trader needs to know to develop a successful system Technical analysis—the reading of price and volume charts to identify trading opportunities—has long been a staple in the trader’s toolkit. Well before computers took much of the labor out of technical analysis, traders have examined trends, filters, patterns, and especially indicators to help them identify when to get in and out of trades for maximum profit. Now, a highly experienced analyst divulges his proven techniques for identifying the major trend, determining the ”trend within the trend,” finding the optimal entry, and then choosing the right time to get out. He shows traders how to most effectively use multiple indicators and know what they are really telling about the markets. While his techniques can be used without the aid of computers, he explains how readers can automate their systems using commercially available software. John F. Clayburg (Coon Rapids, IL) is a technical analyst with over twenty years in the game. He is the developer of the Cylone S & P Day Trading System and the author and developer of Parallel User Function Technology, a unique self-adaptive trading software platform.