Business Strategy: A Guide to Effective Decision-Making eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Today, the big obstacle to a successful business transformation within a company is neither culture, nor bureaucracy, nor even the ever-changing technology landscape. It is the relationship between the business and its IT organization, an uneasy and less than effective alliance born of misunderstandings, a hazy sense of shared mission, and nerds versus suits stereotypes. In War and Peace and IT: Business Leadership, Technology, and Success in the Digital Age, Mark Schwartz, author of A Seat at the Table: IT Leadership in the Age of Agility and The Art of Business Value, shows why and how executives and business leaders must create a shared strategy with their IT organizations to drive innovation, enhance their competitive positioning, increase revenue, and delight customers.