Business Process Management, : Practical Guidelines to Successful Implementations eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Agile methods promise to infuse development with unprecedented flexibility, speed, and value-and these promises are attracting IT organizations worldwide. However, agile methods often fail to clearly define the manager’s role, and many managers have been reluctant to buy in. Now, expert project manager Sanjiv Augustine introduces a proven management framework that addresses everything from team building to project control. Sanjiv bridges the disconnect between the assumptions and techniques of traditional and agile management, demonstrating why agility is better aligned with today’s project realities, and how to simplify your transition: * Customizing agile methods to your unique environment implementing full-life-cycle agility: from planning and coding to maintenance and knowledge transfer * Learning how agile methods can scale to succeed in even the largest projects through a case study * Managing the flow of customer value from one creative stage to the next * Defining a high-value role for the manager in agile project environments * Refocusing on outcomes-not rigid plans, processes, or controls * Structuring and building adaptive, self-organizing “organic teams” * Forming a guiding vision that aligns your team behind a common purpose * Empowering your team with the information it needs to succeedWhether you’re a technical or business manager, Managing Agile Projects gives you all the tools you need to implement agility in your environment-and reap its full benefits.