Bone and Muscle: Structure, Force, and Motion (The Human Body) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Leading F1 journalist David Tremayne unravels the mysteries of modern Grand Prix car design in a revised and updated 2nd Edition of this fascinating all-color book. The authoritative, extensively illustrated text explains just how an F1 car works. The philosophy and technology behind the chassis, engine, transmission, electronics, steering, suspension, brakes, tires and aerodynamics are analyzed, and the important question of how these parts and systems interact is explored. An absorbing insight into the secretive and technology-driven world of racing car design at its highest level.