Atlas of Transesophageal Echocardiography eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Two well-known and respected editors have assembled an outstanding group of electrophysiologists/physicians to write a major work representing the field of electrocardiography as we know it today. This book contains all the major subject areas within the field of electrocardiography with significant clinical and basic content to appeal to the entire electrophysiology community in addition to educating cardiologists with the latest information. The fact that Drs. Malik and Camm have edited this work assures a volume of incredible quality and readability.