Atlas of Anatomy, Latin Nomenclature eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This richly illustrated and superbly organized text/atlas is the first volume of the new Diagnostic and Surgical Imaging Anatomy series produced by the innovative medical information systems provider Amirsys®. Written by the preeminent authorities in each radiologic subspecialty, these volumes will give radiologists a thorough understanding of the detailed anatomy that underlies contemporary imaging. Each volume features over 2,500 high-resolution 3T MRI and multidetector row CT images in many planes, combined with over 300 correlative full-color anatomic drawings that show human anatomy in the projections radiologists use. Succinct, bulleted text accompanying the images identifies the clinical and pathologic entities in each anatomic area.