Strategic management forms the core of any business course. The body of literature available has grown rapidly, leading to a tendency for textbooks on the subject to become very large, with authors seeking ever-expanding coverage. This textbook provides a concise alternative to such volumes. Most business students are hoping to derive some usable knowledge from the time they spend on strategic management, besides the academic knowledge to pass their examinations. This text therefore takes practice into account as well as the academic literature, and gives full weight to the real-life problems of implementing strategy.
Appreciative Inquiry for Change Management: Using AI to Facilitate Organizational Development eBook $14.00
An Elegant Puzzle: Systems of Engineering Management eBook $13.00
Applied Corporate Finance: A User’s Manual eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.