Anesthesiologist’s Manual of Surgical Procedures, 4th edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Dr Podcast is a great way to revise for your final FRCA viva, and has been met with widespread enthusiasm from exam candidates. It provides questions and model answers for the whole syllabus. This book provides the scripts of all 90 individual podcasts from the Dr Podcast Final FRCA collection, along with diagrams you can draw to explain your answer. It allows you to experience the format of the questions you are likely to be asked and provides tips on how to excel in the exam. You’ll learn how differently worded questions on the same topic require modified approaches. Each podcast is written by a successful candidate who has insight and experience of the exam, and all material has been reviewed by experienced consultants with detailed knowledge of the educational standards. If you are preparing for your Final FRCA exam, Dr Podcast Scripts for the Final FRCA is a must!