Agent-mediated electronic commerce: automated negotiation and strategy design for electronic markets. AAMAS 2006 workshop, Tada/Amec 2006, Hakodate, Japan, May 9, 2006, selected and revised papers eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
E-Commerce and M-Commerce Technologies explores the emerging area of mobile commerce. The chapters in this book look specifically at the development of emerging technologies and their application in Internet commerce. From E-business to mobile database developments, this book offers a compilation of readings that are useful to individuals and organizations in the academic study and research surrounding mobile commerce as well as in the practical application of these technologies.